Today I’m up on the Academy’s blog to share an Altered Tag, I was inspired with the mood board of this month’s challenge. I just love these colours. They are soothing and I feel bonded with NATURE, whenever I create something in green shades.
Step by step process:
• Take a grey cardboard piece from cardboard packaging.
• Adhere a few pieces of paper to form creases and wrinkles. Dry completely with a heat tool.
• Add a few negative pieces of die cutting and chipboards with 3D gloss gel. Dry it again.
• Stencil with modelling paste and dry it completely.
• Wet the surface and add Lindy’s Gang Magicals – Mountain Meadow Green and Steampunk Sepia. Spray a bit of Lindy’s Gang Shimmer Spray – Whale Watch Blue.
• After drying, do some random stamping. Colour the clay elements and chipboard pieces with Lindy’s Magical Shakers – Bratwurst Brown and Lindy’s Gang Magical – Mountain Meadow Green. Adhere the clay elements with Finnabair - 3D gloss gel. Let it dry.
• Add chipboard elements and Décor Stones from Mudra. I have used 7 Dots Studio pattern paper in the composition.
• After drying, use white acrylic paint to add splatters. Cover the edges partially by dabbing some white acrylic paint.
• Paper doll used as focal point from Tim Holtz idea-ology collection.
• To add some spark to the project, highlight a few elements by adding Finnabair waxes – Firebird, Lucky Emerald and Bronze Age.
I hope you will like this mixed media project.
Thank you very much for stopping by. I’m really looking forward to your feedback!
Monika from UrooCreations
Blog: Uroo Creations
YouTube: Uroo Creations