I love this MoodBoard,
I love all shades of blue,
I love the art journal;
in this project I have combined all this!
I'll try to explain how I made it, but just know that I was so intent on creating that I missed some photos.
- Start by gluing small pieces of Tissue Wrap - Postale Tim Holtz with Soft Gloss Gel Finnabair.
- Apply on both sides of the Gesso Clear Finnabair, while, only on the pieces of paper, spread the Gesso White Finnabair.
- Use a stencil and Texture Paste Transparent Gloss Ranger (Finnabair Stencil Laurels) to create a texture.
- After your paste is dry, tap the acrylic paint on the sheet with the spatula, leaving small marks. Spray a little water and dry. Repeat the steps with three shades of blue, from the darkest to the lightest.
- Finally, spray Azure Sea Asters Sturburst Spray Lindy's to give some light to the project.
- With the dark blue acrylic make sketches on the whole page.
- Choose a photo with a heart, pass Crackle Paste only on the heart. Once your paste is dry, paint with blue and light blue acrylic, spray some water, dry and repeat the step. Finally add some Old Silver Mettalique Wax by Finnabair.
- Stamp with the very watered blue in some places on the page. (AALL & Create # 25), then dry. Stamp later with Distress Oxide Black Soot (Industial Cling Stamp Andy Skinner).
- Glue the photo on white cardboard and draw on the page a rectangle as large as the size of the cardboard with Distress Crayon Black Soot, spray with water, dilute the color and dry. Repeat the operation under the sentiment.
- Finish the page by highlighting the edges with the Chipped Sapphire Distress Ink and then with Black Soot. Then with a black gel pen underline some points.
I hope you enjoy my project, below I leave you more photos of the details.
I wait for your projects on the AcademyScrapArt Challenge (here all the info) and I leave you the February moodboard.