those who know me know that I particularly love the houses. I have some stamps and some dies, I just need some stencil. I don't know where my passion comes from, but as soon as I see a project with the houses, I am enchanted to look at it.
I have to say that in this particular moment of our life, the home is truly our refuge and our salvation. It is not easy to stay at home, not knowing when this situation will improve.
The best thing to do is living day by day, trying to do what gives us greater joy.
So I create and what could I do if not four Tiny Houses?
Let's do this, shall we?
• From the Tim Holtz Tiny Houses die cut the pieces needed to make four houses, using mixed media paper for the walls and thick grey cardboard for the roof. (1)
• Slightly shorten one of the larger houses. (2)
• Glue some pieces of Tissue Wrap with Matte. (3)
• Mix the Grit-Paste with black acrylic. I used Raven Black Finnabair and Paynes Grey DecoArt Media. (4)
• Add some parts of the Distress Collage Medium Crazing. (5)
• Color the houses unevenly, using various shades of color. These are the ones I used: Royal Red Mettalique Acrylic Finnabair, Rosso Velluto Stamperia, Picked Rasberry Distress Paint, Phtalo Green Acrylic. (6)
• Pass over the roof of the Archivial Black forming some darker streaks. (7)
• Spread some parts of the walls of the Modeling Paste with a stencil. (8)
• Stamp with Archivial Black on the lower part of the houses, using stamps that look like flowers. I used the #126 Circle Around AAll & Create set and colored them with red acrylic. (9)
• Once everything is dry, pass the white gel pen on the "flowers".(10)
• Add small stars to give some light. (11)
• Wrap the wire with some silver beads around the house. (12)
• Finally prepare a small base to support the houses, using natural cardboard and coloring it green using the same technique used for the roof.
Finished! At the bottom of the post you will find other photos with details.
I hope you have enjoyed the tutorial today.
I invite you to participate in the April Challenge with this fantastic MoodBoard.
Happy Easter to all and Stay healthy and safe.
Facebook: Elena Consonni